You may also like
Web & Digital Manager
Senior Business Development Manager
Hong Kong Economic Times
Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive
International Customer Loyalty Programmes
Product Marketing Specialist
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- Customer Service
Assistant Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Officer – Hotels & Serviced Apartments
- Adobe Photoshop
- Brand Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Quality Control
- Social Media
Assistant Manager, Corporate Marketing
[Ref. No.: 3/AMCM/CPA/HKTDC ]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic and high caliber candidate to join our Corporate Communications & Marketing Department.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager, Corporate Marketing to develop activities and implement marketing communications programmes to promote the Council’s brand and corporate themes on an on-going basis. Promotion of corporate themes will incorporate the Council’s full spectrum of services, projects and platforms.
- Plan and manage implementation of integrated corporate theme campaigns. Oversee, plan, budget, project-manage and implement marcom support for the Council’s projects under Services, Product Promotions and Belt and Road and External Relations departments, including conferences, mega-promotions, missions and other projects and tasks as assigned
- Coordinate with the Media Channels Team, Communications and Public Affairs and internal departments to develop thematic marketing campaigns and promotions
- Manage external vendors to produce the creative concept and content for distribution through different paid, earned and owned channels
- Monitor brand applications across the Council’s project level brands
- Supervise and coach support staff to ensure quality control, maximum productivity and budget and operational compliance
- Source, supervise and monitor vendors, agencies, freelancers and other outsourced support to deliver quality marketing communications consistent with rest of the department
- Solid experience in brand marketing, advertising, design, social media or public relations
- University graduate in marketing, communication, journalism or related discipline
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Fluent in Putonghua
- Well-versed in using MS Office and Photoshop
- Efficient, organised, responsible with proactive attitude; able to work under pressure
- Willing to work overtime, occasionally on public holidays
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 30 November 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|