- Content Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Project Planning
Assistant Manager, Belt and Road & External Relations
[Ref. No.: 3/18AM/BRE/BRE/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organization promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic and high caliber marketing professional to join our Belt and Road & External Relations Department. The Department aims to foster good relations with Hong Kong’s business partners around the world.
The appointee will be accountable for the enhancement of the content and system/functional designs of the HKTDC Belt and Road portal and on-line community and launching different marketing campaign to drive the traffic to the Portal. Duties include:
- Overseeing the daily operation of the Portal and developing innovative solutions for optimizing the content management system
- Coordinating with IT department in system development and user requirements
- Plan and execute the local visits and meetings
- Collaborating with internal and external parties for content update, business match-making and related events
- Exploring marketing campaigns to promote the Portal and track the performance
- Assisting in organizing other promotional activities (e.g. local conferences, roadshows, business missions, whenever necessary
- A recognized university degree with a minimum of 4 years' solid working experience, preferably with background in information technology/ digital marketing
- Strong inclination and understanding of Hong Kong’s economy, trade and business arena covering various Hong Kong industries, and markets and business opportunities for Hong Kong companies
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua. Knowledge of a third language an advantage
- Superior skills in marketing and communication
- A strong team player with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and outgoing with good project planning ability
- Innovative, flexible and be able to deliver under time and resource pressure
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 6 Janaury 2019. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|