You may also like
HR Manager (C&B ,Global Leading Online Payment Platform) -50k
Assistant HR Manager (BP + ER)
Head of Talent Acquistiion
Manager, HR Governance & People Risk Management
AIA Group Limited
HR HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER – Japanese manufacturer/5 days work
- Employee Relations
- Compensation and Benefits
Assistant Human Resources Manager
[Ref. No.: 3/03AHRM-HRD/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council is the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade. For more information about us, please see “About HKTDC” on our website www.hktdc.com. There are about 883 regular employees in Hong Kong and 254 employees in the overseas and mainland branch offices around the world.
Human Resources Department carries out a full range of human resource management. We are looking for a mature and seasoned HR generalist to lead a small team to handle staff recruitment, promotion, deployment, manpower planning and other employment related functions.
- University graduate or equivalent, preferably in the related disciplines
- A minimum of 7 years’ solid working experience, preferably with sizable organisations, in staff recruitment and employment. Experience in any of the following human resource functions: compensation and benefits; staff relations and disciplines; HR Information Systems and other workflows; HR policies and procedures, is advantageous
- Experience in leading a small team
- Knowledge in HR support shared services and/or HR business partnership is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with different level of employees
- Strong communication skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua
- A continuous improvement mindset actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop service and customer orientation
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Strong work ethics and high degree of integrity
- Service-oriented and attentive to details with a “can-do” attitude
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 18 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|