- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Statistical Analysis
Assistant Business Manager, Sales
[Ref. No.: 3/03ABSMS-PEC/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks a high calibre candidate to join the Publications & E-Commerce Department which promotes Hong Kong's branded products via the HKTDC’s integrated sourcing solution, specifically the online marketplace (www.hktdc.com) and the series of specialised product magazines to international buyers.
- Develop and expand a portfolio of key accounts
- Expand the relationships with existing key accounts by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams
- Assist in managing telesales supervisor and a group of telemarketers to promote print advertisements and hktdc.com online marketplace platform
- Prepare sales reports as well as statistical analysis
- Assist in drafting sales proposals/presentations
- University degree in business administration, communications, marketing or relevant discipline
- A minimum of 3 years' solid sales/customer service experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Strong business acumen with excellent interpersonal and presentation/communication skills to network and collaborate with different teams
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- PC literate with good knowledge of MS Office
- Mature, self-motivated and with strong customer service skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 18 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|