Administrative Support Officer
[Ref. No.: 3/03ASO-ADM/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (“HKTDC”), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks a dynamic and high caliber professional to join our Administration Department.
- Provide support in handling the general administration including company secretarial and legal documentation
- Assist in general insurance matters
- Manage corporate travel management company services
- Associate Degree holder or above with legal education an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in general administration, company secretarial and legal matters
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- A good team player, self-motivated, well-organised and with good co-ordination skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 18 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|