- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
[Ref. No.: 3/03AA-Exhs/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong’s external trade, seeks dynamic, high-caliber and experienced professionals to join our Exhibitions Department. To strengthen Hong Kong's role as Asia's international business platform, we organise more than 30 world-class international trade fairs in Hong Kong each year. These fairs, which cover various industries and sectors, create opportunities for companies to promote their products or services to buyers from all over the world.
- To liaise and coordinate the logistical arrangements for VIPs & corporate guests for special events such as opening ceremonies, seminars, gala evenings and entertainment programmes
- To provide secretarial support for Fair Organising Committee, Working Committee and Task Force meetings
- To perform secretarial/administrative duties for Manager, Marketing and her team
- To undertake on-site assistance at TDC trade fairs whenever required
- Degree/Diploma holder with a minimum of 3 year's working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
- Proficient in MS applications including PowerPoint and Chinese word-processing
- Proactive, well-organised and detail-minded, able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, tactful in dealing with all levels of people
- Good team player with strong coordination skill
- Good time management and willing to work overtime and on public holidays
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 27 July 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|