You may also like
Talent Acquisition Specialist - temp to perm
Sr Manager, Customer Acquisition and Retention Telecom $70k*13
Account Service Executive / Assistant Account Service Executive
- Apache Harmony
- Customer Service
Recruitment /Talent Acquisition Assistant, Global Banking
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Japanese MNC office document solution provider/5 days work
Account Acquisition Executive
[Ref. No.: 318/AAE/PEC/HKTDC]
The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the statutory organisation promoting Hong Kong's external trade, seeks high calibre candidates to join our Publications & E-Commerce Department. The department is responsible for publishing product magazines and the development, operation and promotion of HKTDC's online marketplace hktdc.com.
- Contact company visit to introduce the online transaction platform for small-order trading to HKTDC customers (mainly manufacturers, exporters and trading companies)
- Coordinate a team of helpers for promoting of the service to local and overseas exhibitors at trade fairs in Hong Kong
- Assist interested companies in account set-up, and uploading company and product information via DIY application
- Provide simple consultancy service to customers about e-commerce practice
- Ensure timely account service support and handle customer enquiries
- Consolidate regular reports and customer feedback for management review
- University degree with a minimum of 3 years' proven experience in account management/ CRM, sales or marketing in customer-facing environment
- Experience in telemarketing/ e-commerce industry will be an advantage
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and coordination skills
- Self-motivated, able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Willing to work overtime and at exhibitions over weekends and public holidays
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Account Acquisition Manager
Remuneration and Benefits:
The successful candidate will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis, renewable subject to operational needs. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates are invited to complete the application form on our website on or before 18 December 2018. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|