- Customer Service
- Internal Audit
- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Quality Assurance
- Social Media
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (Customer Experience Management)
Location: Tseung Kwan O
Being a HKTVer, You Can Enjoy:
Competitive salary up to $20K with attractive Talent Benefits, including:
- Newly built, over 300,000 square feet headquarter, well equipped with self-run canteen, relaxing collaboration area, Gym and Game room
- Free morning bus from selected districts (such as Tuen Mun, Tsuen Wan, Shatin, etc.) to office
- Free round trip shuttle bus service to the nearest MTR stations 3 times per hour
- Discounted Talent purchase benefits including half price purchase of HKTVmall dollars
- Free broadband Internet line up to 1 Gbps
- Attractive education partnership allowance
- Wedding, maternity, paternity and exam leave
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance coverage
- Professional training and career advancement opportunities
If you would like to work with a dynamic and elite team and help us to build the Largest and Fast Growing, Highly Technology Driven Ecommerce Company in Hong Kong, this is the place to make history!
As a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK: 1137), we are well regarded by the investor market on our value and growth potential. Our share price consistently on uptrend from HK$1.31 in February 2017 to HK$2.89 at 28 June 2018.
Our business was growing extraordinary, our 2017 Sales Proceeds (“GMV") on order intake increased by 218% to HK$1.1 Billion relative to 2016, and we have a continued growth momentum by having more than 8,000 average daily orders in Q1 2018.
Our full time workforce increased from around 400 in 2014 to 900+ now.
What you will be doing:
- Monitor and evaluates agent's emails / live chats to ensure the quality specifications are under standard and achieve operational KPIs such as customer satisfaction, productivity and case management.
- Provide ongoing training and development to department members
- Provide quality analysis to enhance overall CS quality
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standard
- Document internal audits, prepare reports and other quality assurance activities
Who is our Right Fit:
- Degree holder in business discipline is preferred
- Minimum 2 years' of relevant experience in quality assurance
- Experience in customer service and managing contact centre operation (email,chat,phone,social media)
- Demonstrates prioritization skills and is highly organized with the ability to manage conflicting demands to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Chinese Processing.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Strong statistical knowledge and goods in making reports and analysis
We offer attractive remuneration package to the high caliber candidates. If you have the drive and passion to grasp this challenging career opportunity, please send your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] and quote the Position and Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring company and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement.