You may also like
Guest Services Officer 客 務 部 接 待 員 (Garden View)
Hong Kong Young Women's Christian Association (HKYWCA)
- Customer Service
Resort Call Center Supervisor - Full Time
The Walt Disney
- Corporate Communications
- Quality Assurance
(Senior) Customer Service Manager
Guest Services Manager – Front Office
Senior Reservations Clerk
B P International
- Hotel Reservation Systems
- Microsoft Excel
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Solar Ambassador (Full-Time/Part-time)
Location: Tsuen Wan
SOLAR TOWER ∙ CAMP
Solar Tower . Camp is a Collaboration of Science, Arts and Heritage. The facilities include a science and astronomy exhibition hall, campsite and greenery of a natural habitat. We are seeking for Creative, Collaborative, Cheerful candidate to join our team to make use of the Design Thinking, Maker and Science to deliver new and innovative programme and campsite event to participants.
- Degree holder is preferred
- 5 subjects pass (include Chinese & English (Syl.B) in HKCEE / 5 subjects attained Level 2 or above in HKDSE
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in business development, sales administration or customer service role
- Strong customer service mentality, good time management, negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Work together with marketing and development manager to facilitate the enhancement of customer service and sales in all perspective
- Responsible for quotation requests and orders processing; making calls and settling appointment with schools, NGOs, clients
- Cold calling when need
Remuneration packages will commensurate with qualifications and experiences. Interested parties please apply with full curriculum vitae with Expected Salary and Available Date to Solar Tower • Camp, (C/O) Flat 45, Tin Liu Village, Ma Wan, New Territories OR by clicking Apply Now.
Please indicate the reference number on the envelope. All applications will be treated in strict confidence for the recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and the application papers will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.