You may also like
- Customer Service
Senior Manager / Manager – Customer Growth Strategy Project
China Life Insurance
- Big Data
GARMENT FACTORY MANAGER – manufacturing / production / factory operation / station Vietnam
VP, Corporate Finance, Securities Group, 1343
Accounts Clerk ( Full Time / Part time ) 3 positions
The Career Center Limited
- Inventory Management
- ISO 900X Standards
- Process Reengineering
- Quality Control
Quality Management Director / Manager 優 質 管 理 總 監 /經 理
As a head of Quality Management Department, the incumbent is responsible for:
- Maintaining the quality and standards of the social services provided by the Welfare Council;
- Ensuring related quality management systems, policies and procedures can be enhanced and implemented consistently;
- Practicing work simplicity in line with the smart organization strategy
- Conducting training and consultancy services to both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor Degree or above or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in quality management and/or business and /or process re-engineering;
- Certified Lead Auditor is an absolute advantage;
- Familiar with ISO9001, SQS or other international quality standards preferably;
- Strong commitment to provide quality culture and drive quality improvement;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in spoken Mandarin is an advantage;
- Strong leadership ability, proactive and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Candidates with less qualification or experience will be considered for the position of Quality Management Manager.
Two-year contract will be offered as a start and may change to permanent status, subject to satisfactory performance after the first contract.
Remuneration packages will commensurate with qualifications and experiences. Interested parties please apply with full curriculum vitae with Expected Salary and Available Date to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui Welfare Council Limited, 5/F, Marina House, 68 Hing Man Street, Shaukeiwan, Hong Kong or by clicking Apply Now. Please indicate the reference number on the envelope.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence for the recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful, and the application papers will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|