You may also like
Postdoctoral Fellow / Senior Research Assistant in the Centre for Biosystems, Neuroscience, and Nanotechnology
City University of Hong Kong
FACTORY GENERAL MANAGER / Production Director – cotton knit garment / manufacturing
- Business Plans
VP / AVP, Relationship Managers, SOE / POE Focus, Corporate Banking 1323
- Cash Management
Account Operations Manager, KYC / AML, Corporate Banking, 1311
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Onboarding
** Sales Supervisor ** ( FULL TIME / PART TIME )
The Career Center Limited
Administration Officer (行 政 主 任 )
The incumbent will be responsible for providing wide variety of administrative work to the Development Department of the Council, including but not limited to tenancy administration, submission and licensing follow up of purchase of vehicle under Lotteries Fund Application, allocation and reimbursement of Block Grant etc.
- Post-secondary or above;
- 5 subjects in HKDSE with Level 2 or above (English & Chinese with Level 3 or above) ; or 5 passes in HKCEE with Grade D or above in English (Syl. B) & Chinese;
- Candidates should attained 5 years or above relevant working experience with Post-secondary qualification or; attained 2 years or above relevant working experience with Bachelor Degree;
- Attained working experience in sizable NGO organization is preferable;
- Proficient in Chinese and English language (both written & spoken);
- Computer literate in Chinese and English;
- Mature, detail-minded, structured, and work independently;
- Attained basic knowledge in Information Technology;
- Attained working experience in project administration will be an advantage;
- Immediate availability is preferable.
Remuneration packages will commensurate with qualifications and experiences. Interested parties please apply with full curriculum vitae with Expected Salary and Available Date by clicking Apply Now. Please indicate the reference number on the envelope.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence for the recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|