You may also like
Application Developer (PHP)
Programmer (.Net, C#, Java)
Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital
Full-stack Developer - Asset Management Firm
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPER / SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / iOS Android – HK listed construction materials solution provider/5 days work
BACKEND DEVELOPER (iOT) – mfg / electronic control / automation / iOT / HAV product/5 days
- Application Development
- User Experience (UX)
Mobile App Developer / Programmer (Mobile) - iOS / Android
- Fresh graduates will be considered
- Java-Android SDK, Objective-C iOS SDK
- 5-day work week, attractive performance bonus
- Enhance and maintain mobile apps
- Assist in UI / UX design
- Assist in front-end coding in iOS / Android platforms
Assist in back-end coding with API connection
- Degree holder in IT related disciplines
- At least 1 - 2 years' solid experience in mobile apps development
- Knowledge in Java-Android SDK or Objective-C iOS SDK
- Good team work with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with can do attitude and timely delivery of results
- Good communication skills
Applicant with more experience will be considered for senior position.
Fresh graduates with sound academic background and part-time experience will be considered.
We will offer attractive remuneration package, comprehensive on-the-job training and career growth opportunities to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong School of Motoring, 1/F Administration Building, No. 138 Sha Tin Wai Road, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin, New Territories or by clicking Apply Now to submit the online application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially for recruitment-related purposes within the company and our associated company. We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the company over a one-year period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.