Teacher Assistant (Chinese Studies) – Lower Primary
Location: Hong Kong
The Teacher Assistant provides a wide variety of administrative support and classroom preparations to assist teachers in the classroom. Besides clerical activities, preparation and escort duties, the Teacher Assistant may provide direct student instructional services by working with assigned small groups of children.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in teaching Chinese as a foreign language;
- Native to near-native “standard” Mandarin speaking ability. Fluent English;
- Experience with young children;
- Ability to work closely with lead teacher;
- Teacher qualifications a plus, especially HK Kindergarten Qualifications;
- Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Interested candidates please forward your updated resume together with a cover letter and references to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For more information about the job and the School please visit our website at www.hkis.edu.hk
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|