- Microsoft SQL Server
Database Analyst Programmer
Location: Hong Kong
The Database Analyst Programmer maintains, administers, and supports the student information systems within the School. S/he is responsible for installing and configuring software, optimizing the system database design, diagnosing performance issues, and customizing/developing software modules to keep up with changing educational needs. S/he will evaluate new tools and technologies, analyze user needs, and present findings to management and will also provide training to users when necessary.
- Bachelors degree or higher in a related field;
- Practical in-depth experience with SQL, Oracle 12c and MSSQL 2005-2008 dialects;
- Experience with building reports on MS Reporting Services 2008 R2;
- Prior experience working at a school is an advantage, e.g., scheduling, report cards, end of year;
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English. Cantonese and Mandarin are also an advantage;
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team;
- Ability to learn quickly, possess problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates please forward your updated resume together with a cover letter and references to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For more information about the job and the School please visit our website at www.hkis.edu.hk
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|