- Corporate Communications
- Event Planner
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Alumni Relations Coordinator
Location: Hong Kong
The Alumni Relations Coordinator is responsible for strategically and cooperatively managing and organising alumni programs to ensure that relations with HKIS alumni are maintained and enhanced, promoting participation in HKIS events and programs as well as increasing support for all other advancement activities at the school.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related fields;
- 2+ years experience in alumni relations, fund-raising, event planning, public relations or marketing in a multicultural environment;
- Strong networking, relationship development and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent native-level of English written and verbal skills are essential, Cantonese an advantage;
- Experience in the area of writing and publishing is a plus;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, publishing software and web maintenance.
Interested candidates please forward your updated resume together with a cover letter and references to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For more information about the job and the school please visit our website: www.hkis.edu.hk
We look forward to hearing from you!