- Chinese Word Processing
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Temporary Officer (Property Management)(Mass-In-Take) (6-Month)
- Provide value-added property management services and maintain excellent relations with tenants/owners.
- Provide support on the mass in-take/events/campaigns to be held during the project launch.
- Handle customer visits, enquiries, bookings and complaints to ensure that all customers are well served in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Coordinate tenants move-in and other nitty-gritty issues. Assist tenants settling in and familiar the usage of various homecare support devices.
- Provide personal touch butler services e.g. escort and companion services, errand services, etc.
- Comply with all services requirements as well as guidelines and operating procedures.
- Perform data input, reporting and provide clerical support.
- Provide support to property management team and undertake any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Matriculated or above with minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in property management.
- Good service concept, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant experience in customer services / mass in-take is preferred.
- Strong common sense, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of MS Windows application, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.