- Property Management
Senior Officer (Property Management) – Shopping Arcades
- Responsible for on-site property management and tenancy management of shopping arcades and carparks.
- Handle leasing enquiries and negotiate with shop tenants for new letting & tenancy renewal cases.
- Prepare tenancy documents of shops and enforce tenancy terms & conditions.
- Monitor tenant’s fitting-out works and reinstatement of shops.
- Handle rent collection and recovery of rent arrears.
- Assist in processing repair & maintenance works for shopping arcades
- Supervise carpark operators and contractors providing cleaning, security and repair & maintenance services
- Handle complaints of shop tenants, incorporated owners and other stakeholders.
- Degree in property management or property related disciplines; or equivalent.
- Min 5 years' relevant working experience in property management or shop leasing.
- Outgoing and aggressive with good communication and analytical skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.