You may also like
Commercial Manager / Contract Manager
China State Construction
Land Surveyor / Assistant Land Surveyor
China State Construction
Assistant Building Surveyor , developer ,up to 30k, 5 days work
Building Surveyor, Client side, R&M / Project
- Customer Service
- Market Research
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Property Management
- Technical Support
Senior Officer (Planning & Development) (After-Sales Services) (Contract)
- Process application for sale and purchase of flats in the Flat-for-Sale Scheme Secondary Market, consent to assign, re-financing and land premium assessment for subsidized sale flats.
- Explain to customers the policies and procedures of application and handle general enquiries of various kinds of application.
- Provide technical support in conducting market research, carrying out site inspection and compiling cash flow forecasts and budgetary reports.
- Provide quality after-sales & customer services including enquiries and complaints received from the owners.
- Assist in assimilating market information, preparing capital and rental valuations and land premium assessments, if necessary.
- Degree holder in Surveying, Real Estate, Property Management or related disciplines with minimum 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience in handling customers’ enquiries and familiar with subsidized housing scheme is a definite advantage.
- Dedicated to work, strong communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge in Mandarin an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Windows applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|