- Property Management
Senior Officer / Officer (Property Management)-Estate
- Provide value-added property management services and maintain excellent relations with tenants/owners.
- Administer tenancy issues and ensure compliance with tenancy regulations and Deed of Mutual Covenant Clauses.
- Identify areas requiring preventive or remedial actions in respect of cleaning, repair and security, liaise with relevant parties and monitor the implementation of such actions.
- Matriculated or above with minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in property management.
- Good service concept, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.