Senior Officer (Maintenance-Building)-Estate
- Assist in carrying out design and detailing of building works and service installation works to satisfy user requirements.
- Prepare record drawings, working drawings, specifications, tender documents and contract documents.
- Assist in analyzing all tenders, preparing tender reports, and contract administration.
- Assist in preparing estimates, budgets, and evaluation for maintenance contracts.
- Assist in planning, co-ordinating and supervising contract works related to maintenance, alteration and improvement of properties.
- Assist in inspecting, testing and taking over of the Housing Society's new properties.
- Filing of drawings, manual and technical literature.
- Holders of Higher Diploma/Higher Certificate in Building/Construction or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of Government regulations on building or construction.
- Minimum 1 year's experience in maintenance of Building installations.
- Basic knowledge of relevant regulations.
- PC applications and CAD.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
- Contract Management