You may also like
System Engineer, NOC – NOC and Headend Operations Department
- Perl Programming
ANALYST PROGRAMMER / SENIOR ANALYST PROGRAMMER – HK listed garment manufacturer/5 days
- Business Development
- HTML 5
IT ERP CONSULTANT – 5 days work
- Oracle EBS
Field Application Engineer
- Microsoft Excel
- Cost Management
- CISCO Routers
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Network Administration
- Network Engineering
- Team Management
- Technical Support
Senior Network & Desktop Administrator/Network & Desktop Administrator
- Lead a team and supervise the overall installation, implementation and administration of Email, Windows 2012/2016 & VMware, corporate network and Cisco IP Telephony.
- Coach, develop and motivate a customer focused, professional infrastructure team to carry out their respective functions and provide technical guidance to team members.
- Maintain and enhance the reliability and availability of Infrastructure services; and establish quality standards, policies and procedures and guidelines on Infrastructure services.
- Monitor the performance of service providers, secondments and contractors where applicable.
- Assist in identifying and recommending the most appropriate computer technologies and in preparing the annual IT budget for the Housing Society.
- Ensure the compliance of ISO 20000/27001 standards to all responsible IT services.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines. Certificated Microsoft System Administrator and CISCO Network Engineer preferred.
- 8 years’ experience in IT, of which at least 5 years in technical support and network administration in a sizeable organization.
- Solid experience in implementing and migrating to Microsoft Office 365 is preferable.
- Sound knowledge of managing infrastructure projects and managing teams.
- Experience in network infrastructure implementation and disaster recovery on Win2012/2016, VMware Virtualization, CISCO Network equipment and IP telephony
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Network & Desktop Administrator.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|