You may also like
Senior Enrolled Nurse (Night Shift) - North Point
Location: North Point
- Implement clinical procedures, treatment and administer medication.
- Administer general health care assessment and examination for elders to develop, implement and evaluate care plans.
- Coach Junior Enrolled Nurse & monitor the daily operation of an elderly residential care home
- Supervise and perform clinical assessment regularly for Health Care Officers and Personal Care workers,
- Follow pre-admission logistics, assist doctor’s ward round, update and record any changes in resident’s condition and relevant information.
- Acting as nurse-in-charge if there is no RN in-charge on the shift
- Take charge of ordering and stock take of consumables and resale items
- Duty roster arrangement for PCW/ HCO
- Provide home care support services; Handle enquiries, feedbacks and complaints from stakeholders.
- Shift and on call duty are required.
- 5 passes in HKCEE, including English (Syl. B) and Chinese Language OR 5 subjects obtained Level 2 or above in HKDSEE, including English and Chinese.
- Valid practicing certificate (EN) issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in elderly residential or day care services preferred.
- Strong leadership with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|