You may also like
Registered Nurse Trainee (APN Shift) - North Point
Location: North Point
- Implement clinical and nursing procedures, treatment and administer medication.
- Maintain and carry out integrity of drug and medical equipment and consumables stock; coordinate and arrange different allied healthcare professionals to design and provide services according to resident’s care needs, etc.
- Supervise Health Care Officers /Personal Care Workers and monitor the individual care plan for residents.
- Administer general health care assessment and examination for elders to develop, implement and evaluate care plans.
- Follow pre-admission logistics, assist doctor’s ward round, update and record any changes in resident’s condition and relevant information.
- Provide home care support services; Handle enquiries, feedbacks and complaints from stakeholders.
- Assist RN to handle emergency case, infection control procedures and epidemic outbreak of infectious disease
- Shift and on call duty are required.
- Valid practicing certificate (EN) issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong and waiting for the valid practicing certificate of Registered Nurse issued by the Nursing Council
- Be a confident and at least 2-3 years post registration experience as EN
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.