You may also like
Operations Manager – Children Indoor Amusement Park
Hong Kong Economic Times
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
Hong Kong Communication Art Centre
Assistant Relationship Manager / Relationship Officer
- Credit Analysis
FVP / VP, Relationship Managers, SOE / POE Focus, Corporate Banking 1323
- Cash Management
- Contract Management
Property Manager (Maintenance-Building) / Assistant Manager (Maintenance – Building)-Estate
- To solve technical problems independently and deal with urgent/emergency repairs for designated estates/properties.
- To prepare design, budgets, estimates, drawings, specifications and tender document for maintenance works for senior’s approval.
- To review the estates facilities, recommend the improvement program for estates/ properties. To monitor and supervise the improvement works independently to assure quality of works and upgrade the standard of living.
- To administer the tendering and contract administration process which includes drafting letters to invite quotations, obtaining and evaluating quotations, preparing tender documents and issuing works orders for maintenance and improvement works.
- To provide technical advice on materials, tools, etc. to PM staff and co-ordinate repair works carried out by technicians or contractors. To supervise and monitor work progress on site and certify work completion.
- To conduct regular survey and report of estates and properties not limited to slopes, roads, grounds and underground services.
- To inspect tenants’ fixtures and various installations and recommend for repairs and improvement as necessary.
- To comment the design drawings, specifications, manual; estimate maintenance cost for building elements for new development projects; conduct inspections and testings to identify defects during take over of new projects and liaise / co-ordinate with Projects Division accordingly.
- To liaise and coordinate with consultants, utility companies, government departments and other parties concerned on progress of works in estate areas.
- To act as a mentor for Senior Maintenance colleagues.
- To attend meetings and handle enquiries from tenants / owners / residents’ association/ District Council/ contractors.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Building / Construction or equivalent.
- Member of professional bodies in HKIS/RICS/HKIE/RIBA or equivalent preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in construction or building maintenance or 8 years' experience for Higher Certificate in Building Studies.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant regulations and professional maintenance policies.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE), Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)|