You may also like
Building Surveyor, Client side, R&M / Project
Chartered Building Surveyor, Developer, Up to 550k Annual
Assistant Building Surveyor , client side ,up to 28k, 5days work
- Corporate Communications
- Data Analysis
- Legal Documentation
Officer (Business Development) (11-Month)
- Coordinate with tenant’s solicitors firm to ensure on-time lease execution process according to the agreed schedule.
- Support in the lease execution process and report immediately for abnormal findings including but not limited to applicant’s delayed nomination of solicitor, delayed execution of lease, withdrawal of application without formal notification, etc.
- Preparation of tenancy-related communications/ legal documents with the pre-approved templates.
- Maintain accurate tenancy record throughout the leasing process, from flat selection confirmation to lease commencement.
- Support in performing data analysis and generate relevant and accurate reports based on the requirements from management.
- Support in execution of marketing and leasing activities from logistic arrangement to onsite support.
- Handle logistics and administrative matters to ensure compliance with company's policies.
- Degree holder preferably in Surveying, Statistics, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 1 year of working experience, prior experience in related field is a plus
- Able to work independently and complete the assigned tasks with minimum guidance.
- Be a good team play and able to communicate with both internal and external parties effectively.
- Strong and hands-on data analytics skills such as data manipulation and transformation into useful information.
- Able to deliver high quality work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.