- Plan and monitor the overall maintenance / improvement program for rental estates / managed properties / aged buildings.
- Review design / budget / estimates / drawing / specifications / tender proposals for maintenance and improvement works.
- Attend meetings and handle enquiries from owners' / residents' associations, District Board and etc.
- Provide input to the design of new development projects to assure quality of works and minimize future maintenance cost.
- Provide technical guidance and advice to the public relating to the aged building maintenance aspects.
- Required to work irregular hours.
- Member of professional bodies in HKIS/RICS/RIBA/HKIE or equivalent, with minimum 8 years’ experience, 5 of which must be post-qualification experience.
- Sound knowledge of related ordinances and professional maintenance practices.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE), Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)|