You may also like
Life Guard / 救 生 員
Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Corporate Communications
- First Aid
Group Fitness Instructor
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Property Management
- To provide professional services to members and service users and handle emergency cases with regular drills for preventive measures.
- Assist in preparation and control of budget.
- Build up and maintain good communication channel with tenants.
- Act as a communication bridge between members and other stakeholders; form and manage the Tenants Committee (if applicable).
- Lead and coordinate the concierge and social convening service to provide one-stop services to residents, members and stakeholders of the Hub and Club.
- To plan, organize and execute recreational programs and activities, with particular regards to customers’ preference, needs and interest.
- Provide assistance to Manager (Property Management) to oversee the team performance and monitor sites facilities.
- Degree holder in Recreation / Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in managing serviced apartments or customer services related field; track record in serviced apartments and hotel preferred.
- With social works / counseling background is an advantage.
- Good connection with various service providers and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, organizing, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing, service-oriented, committed to serve the elderly.
- Good command in English, Chinese and Putonghua.
- Good PC knowledge in Word Processing, Excel, PowerPoint.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|