- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Customer Services Representative (Elderly Services)
- Assist in daily operation and conduct activities within The Tanner Hill Joyous Circle as well as outside functions.
- Conducting tour of visitors, source and contact with local organizations / NGOs / companies for large event programs.
- Assist in Customer Relations Management and marketing related activities including newsletters drafting, managing customer database, sourcing, market research and website maintenance.
- Handle customer requests and enquiries, conduct telephone survey, networking and coordination of volunteer services.
- Carry out general office duties including external delivery services and other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor and management deems appropriate.
- 5 passes in HKCEE, including English (Syl. B) and Chinese Language OR 5 subjects obtained Level 2 or above in HKDSEE, including English and Chinese.
- Diploma in social work, marketing, business management, nursing or other healthcare related disciplines an advantage. Preferably with event organizing experience.
- Good manner, sociable and cheerful character with strong communication and interpersonal skill.
- Able to work independently and interested in communicating with elderly people.
- Proficiency in MS Windows application, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|