- Customer Service
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Customer Services Officer (Applications)
- Carry out preparation and logistic work before commencement of vetting and prepare relevant reports to senior.
- Carry out interviews to assess the eligibility and vet relevant documents in accordance with the pre-set criteria and time schedule.
- Recommend cases and prepare concise report with supporting documents in logical and systematic order.
- Ensure applicants' understanding of the declaration statements and assist the Commissioner of Oath to carry out the statutory declaration.
- Ensure applicants' understanding of the various housing / loan / subsidy schemes procedure by conducting briefing sessions to applicants and highlight important information of the applicants' knowledge.
- Recommend for the suitability of applicants by preparing Letter of Satisfaction in pre-determined format to Senior for approval.
- Delivery quality customer services by providing accurate and sufficient information to applicants as well as drafting concise and informative replies when necessary.
- Matriculated OR 5 subjects obtained Level 3 or above in HKDSEE, including English and Chinese or above with at least 1 years customer services or property experience.
- Mature, service-oriented and attentive to details.
- Good communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good PC knowledge in Word Processing and Powerpoint.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.