You may also like
Membership & Relation Supervisor
Worldwide Flight Services
Reception Manager / Assistant Reception Manager
Grand City Hotel
Sales Manager - Corporate
Account Manager - Corporate
Guest Service Officer - Reception
Regal Hotels International
- Customer Service
- Property Management
Concierge Manager / Club House Manager
Location: North Point
The Job :
- To provide customer services to service users and to handle emergency cases with regular drills for preventive measures.
- To assist in preparation and control of budget.
- To act as a communication bridge between members and visitors and governmental departments regarding to club licensing.
- To coordinate the concierge service to provide one-stop services to residents, members and stakeholders of the Hub and Club, and to provide backup support to frontline staff to handle tenants and related service users, enquiries and complaints.
- To provide assistance to Lifestyle Manager / Manager (Property Management) to oversee the team performance and monitor sites facilities.
- To plan, organize and execute recreational programs and activities, with particular regards to customers’ preference, needs and interest.
- To recommend and implement actions for the improvement of club management.
- To oversee the daily operation and monitor the outsource staffing and service standard of Hub and Club.
- To ensure the safe and secure environment for service users.
- Degree holder in Recreation / Sports / Hotel Management or equivalent, or DSE holder with extensive service experiences in related field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in managing residential clubhouse / recreation facilities; track record in serviced apartments and hotel an added advantage
- Good connection with various service providers and stakeholders in elderly/ mental health services
- Good command in English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Concierge Manager
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|