You may also like
Administrative and Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
Event / Audience Recruitment Executive x2 (business event) $23K
Senior Marketing Executive
- Content Marketing
- Microsoft Excel
Marketing Officer , Marketing Communications(Mainland background)
Marketing Planning Officer
China Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Market Planning
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Community Relations Manager (Elderly Services) / Social Worker
- Formulate strategy for promotion of the Skilled Care Services and coordinate the production of publications.
- Network with community health providers, boost and maintain acquaintance and acquisition.
- Coordinate intake assessment for potential clients
- Provide professional counseling to residents and service users and make timely referrals to community social resources whenever necessary.
- Liaise with community volunteer network and maintain a pool of volunteers in house.
- Participate and formulate the individual care plan for the residents; handle enquiries, feedbacks and complaints as well as visitors of both local and overseas.
- Organize mass programs such as regular relatives meetings, anniversaries and festive celebrations.
- Supervise and closely monitor the performance of a team of social workers and program workers.
- Organize satisfaction survey for the skilled care services.
- Degree holder in Social Science, Social Work Studies or Counselling with minimum 10 years post qualification working experience in recognized welfare organization; elderly service or mental health services preferable. Registered Social Worker with accredited assessor qualification is a must.
- Knowledge of assessment tool of InterRai 2.0 with exposure in elderly or adults with mental health problems in supervisory level.
- Good connection with various service providers and stakeholders in elderly / mental health services.
- Self-motivated and committed to serve the elderly with caring attitude, strong counseling, problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Proficiency in MS Windows application, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|