You may also like
Security Officer 保 安 員
InterContinental Hotels Group
Guest Services Officer 客 務 部 接 待 員 (Garden View)
Hong Kong Young Women's Christian Association (HKYWCA)
- Customer Service
Asst. Bell Captain / Senior Bell Attendant / Bell Attendant / (Part Time) Bell Attendant
Best Western Hotels & Resorts
Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts
Hotel Front Desk Host - Full Time, HK Disneyland
The Walt Disney
- Answering Telephones
- Chinese Word Processing
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Club House Officer / Concierge Officer - North Point
Location: North Point
- Provide clerical support to the daily operation of the new projects for elderly services.
- Provide quality services and enhance relationship with members by handling telephone enquiries, referring emergencies to appropriate staff, drafting notices / replies to tenants promptly / taking meeting minutes and organising activities, festive functions, interest classes , facilities booking etc.
- Provide customer services to members and arrange for concierge services.
- Assist in logistics by providing counter servicing, filing, typing, maintaining & updating filing system and to prepare correspondence, reports and etc.
- Handle tenants and passers-by's enquiries by explaining relevant policies and procedures, referring to factual information.
- Handle members' complaints or requests.
- Handle fees, petty cash, repair charges and miscellaneous charges accurately.
- Prepare correspondence and reports in a correct and standard documents or new formats as prescribed by the superior.
- Coordinate and liaise various parties to complete the activities smoothly.
- Shift duty is required.
- 5 passes in HKCEE, including English (Syl. B) and Chinese Language or above with extensive customer services experience preferred.
- Attentive to details, systematic and willing to follow through tasks independently.
- Service oriented, effective typing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature, service-oriented, good telephone manner and a team player.
- Hands-on experience in using MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|