- Chinese Word Processing
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Officer (Elderly Services)
- Prepare correspondences, reports and meeting minutes; perform simple analysis and compile simple statistics; filing and update record/website information, etc.
- Handle customers’ enquiries and related logistics for new admission.
- Provide clerical and administrative supports, such as maintenance and repairs arrangements, handling petty cash, etc.
- Ensure availability of medical consumables and sundries.
- Arrange routing for Home van transportation.
- 5 passes in HKCEE, including English (Syl. B) and Chinese Language OR 5 subjects obtained Level 2 or above in HKDSEE, including English and Chinese.
- Minimum 4 years clerical or customer services experience with at least 2 years in customer services industries.
- Relevant knowledge in elderly service such as common geriatric diseases will be an advantage.
- Good team player with strong communication, co-ordination and interpersonal skills.
- Mature, service oriented, attentive to details, systematic and willing to follow through tasks independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good typing skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|