- Answering Telephones
- Chinese Word Processing
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Officer (Applications)
- Maintain application records by extracting defined data from relevant documents.
- Issue or send prepared correspondence/document to relevant parties/applicants according to defined procedures and follow up on feedback as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support to application interviews.
- Respond to standard and routine requests from relevant parties.
- Provide reception services by greeting and directing the traffic of visitors/applicants.
- Perform other clerical duties e.g. photocopying, filing, sorting document, printing reports and etc. as assigned by superiors.
- 5 passes in HKCEE, including English (Syl. B) and Chinese Language OR 5 subjects obtained Level 2 or above in HKDSEE, including English and Chinese.
- Minimum 4 years' clerical / 2 years' customer services experience.
- Some knowledge of the operation and commonly used terms of estate management related industry.
- PC Skills e.g. PowerPoint, Excel & MS Word, Chinese Word Processing and etc.
- Good communication, co-ordination and interpersonal skills.
- Mature, service oriented, good telephone manner and a team player.
- Attentive to details, systematic and willing to follow through tasks independently.
- With confidence and able to communicate/handle enquiries from different customers.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.