You may also like
Accounts Payable Supervisor / Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Grand City Hotel
Accounts Clerk (Billing)
G4S Security Systems
- Bill Payment
Accounting Officer (3 months contract)
- Microsoft Excel
Accounts Clerk / Senior Accounts Clerk (AR) (Fresh graduates are welcome) (REF: FIN / SAC)
ATAL Building Services Engineering
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Officer (Accounting)(Accounts Payable)
- Perform day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure the accounts are maintained in an up to date and accurate manner.
- Support month-end closing by preparing accounting entries and schedules to record accruals and prepayment at month end.
- Assist cost controllers in commissioning financial transactions through Housing Society’s financial systems and ensure they are in compliance with the corporate financial control policy and procedures.
- Assume other general accounting and administrative duties.
- 5 passes in HKCEE, including English (Syl. B) and Chinese Language OR 5 subjects obtained Level 2 or above in HKDSEE, including English and Chinese. Degree in Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ accounting experience.
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Proficiency in using MS office applications such as Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing.
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be a team player, positive and able to meet tight schedule.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|