Assistant General Manager /Senior Manager (Maintenance-Building)
- Plan and monitor the overall maintenance/improvement program for rental estates/managed properties/aged buildings.
- Review design, budget, estimates, drawing, specifications, tender proposals for maintenance and improvement works.
- Lead a team of professional, co-ordinate and oversee the provision of professional advice to property owners on maintenance of buildings and other related issues.
- Attend meetings and handle enquiries from owners'/residents' associations, District Board and etc.
- Provide input to the design of new development projects to assure quality of work and minimize future maintenance cost.
- Member of professional bodies in HKIS / RICS / HKIA / RIBA / HKIE / CIBSE / IEE/ IMechE or equivalent, with minimum 10 years’ experience, 5 of which must be post-qualification experience.
- Sound knowledge of related ordinances and professional maintenance practices.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
- Member, Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE)
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)
- Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA)