You may also like
Officer, Product Management
- Market Research
- Microsoft Excel
Assistant Manager, Administration & Procurement
Project Executive (Corporate Services)
- Adobe Air
Clerk 文員 ( FULL time / PART time ) --- 5 positions
The Career Center Limited
- Answering Telephones
- Chinese Word Processing
- Customer Service
- Fixed Assets
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Elderly Services Officer
- Draft simple correspondence and quotations; compile reports and email etc. as assigned by the supervisors.
- Prepare the monthly statements / monthly report from system for checking/ matching records according to pre-determined schedule or supervisors’ instruction.
- Explain relevant policies and procedures independently upon enquiries. For emergency and complicated cases, diligently refer cases to other teams / supervisors with detail information.
- Settle the payment and make sure the payment (e.g. invoice and refund, etc) is accurate and on time.
- Generate reports (e.g. careline service, BS & BA Duty Roster etc) from system for checking/ matching records according to pre-determined schedule or supervisors’ instruction.
- Perform other clerical duties, such as housekeeping of records(e.g. inventories / fixed asset record, etc.), filing, cash box book-keeper etc.
- Follow up with vendors for order/ Procure office equipment, stationery etc as directed by supervisors.
- Assist in system input (e.g. budgeting, purchase requisition, purchase approval, insurance claim, etc) as assigned by supervisor.
- Back up counter services as assigned by supervisor.
- Perform duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Higher Diploma or above. 5 passes in HKCEE including English and Chinese, or equivalent. 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining level 2 in English Language & Chinese Language.
- At least 5 years’ clerical or customer services experience with at least 3 years in customer services industries. Relevant working experience is an advantage.
- Some knowledge on the operation and commonly used terms of estate management related industry.
- PC skills e.g. PowerPoint, Excel & MS Word, Chinese Word Processing and etc.
- Good typing skills
- Good communication, co-ordination and interpersonal skills
- Mature, service oriented, good telephone manner and a team player
- Attentive to details, systematic, self-initiative and willing to follow through tasks independently
- With confidence and able to communicate/ handle enquiries from different customers.
- Able to work under tight schedule.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|