Assistant Elderly Services Manager [Ref: AESM - AIP]
- Collaborate with other divisions and external parties for execution and review the overall operation of the AIP project at the housing estates according to the approved service content and milestones.
- Coordinate with the Estates Management Office and Elderly Resources Centre for on-going facility improvement and home modification.
- Develop collaborative relationship with elderly service providers, professional bodies and related government departments to introduce community geriatric health program and deliver proper housing with care solutions.
- Supervise staffs in organizing activities, group visits and providing other customer services at the housing estates.
- Identify service operators for providing suitable services for elderly tenants.
- Plan and conduct group / community programs, volunteer training and services, health talks, outreach programs and special projects.
- Provide counseling services, psycho-social assessment, therapeutic groups and referral services to elderly clients.
- Degree holder or above in Social Work or Health Science with minimum 5 years’ working experience in elderly services or community services. With administrative and supervisory experience an advantage.
- Previous in-charge-of community health program, elderly care projects preferable.
- Good connection with various service providers and stakeholders in elderly services, and others as relevant to the operation of the project.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. Good command of English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of MS Windows application, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society's personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word