IT Officer / Analyst (Mobile Collaboration)
- Perform application maintenance, upgrade and documentation, including existing web-based application developed in .Net platform.
- Develop, implement and test application systems in mobile environment.
- Involve in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Explore and keep updating the latest IT technology and techniques.
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information System or related discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Willing to learn, able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated team player with good attitude and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge in Web/Mobile technologies; hands-on experience will be an advantage
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered with junior post
Interested parties please send full resume to Human Resources Unit, Room 2010, 20/F., Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, HK or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Please state present and expected salary.
Personal data is used for recruitment purpose only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|