Supervisor, Talent Acquisition & Development
Location: Hong Kong
- Manage recruitment, selection and staff movement exercises;
- Identify the hiring needs and develop sourcing strategies;
- Prepare offer letter, employment contract and other HR correspondence;
- Manage work permits for expatriates;
- Conduct new staff briefing and exit interview;
- Prepare regular talent reports; update HR records and filing.
- Plan, design and execute onboarding support for new joiners;
- Assist in the system implementation of onboarding and learning modules;
- Formulate talent development strategies and programmes;
- Review talent development related policies and procedures; prepare regular reports;
- Support HR initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
- Degree or above in Human Resources Management or related discipline;
- At least 4 years relevant working experience preferably with background in aviation industry but not a must;
- Well versed with labour ordinance and related legal regulatory in HK;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese);
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Highly motivated by success but a team player;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working with people at all levels;
- Highest level of integrity and proven history of managing confidential information;
- Be flexible and adaptable to cope with changes and challenges.
- Talent Management