Supervisor, Station Performance
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Report to and assist Manager, Airport Services to establish and enhance Airport Services;
- Monitor Station Performance in a scoring system, prepare weekly and monthly station performance index for management review;
- Carry out discrepancy investigation;
- Perform station internal audit, follow up with root cause analysis and corrective action;
- Work as a project leader or member to establish new product and services flow with internal and external units;
- Overseas travel is required for station audit and new station setup.
- 5 years airline experience or above with 2 years supervisory level;
- Knowledge in landside and airside operation;
- Basic ticketing and reservation knowledge;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Aviation internal auditor qualification will be an advantage.
- Advance Microsoft Office knowledge and skill;
- Strong in making decision, problem solving and execution;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communications skills.
- Corporate Communications
- Internal Audit
- Root Cause Analysis