You may also like
Business Development Manager- Professional Business Services
Business Development Executive
Team Head, Commercial Banking (Mid Cap)
Junior Business Development Hong Kong
Business Development Manager
- Life Insurance
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Access
- Relationship Management
Supervisor, Sales and Business Development
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Handle daily sales email and incoming calls of business inquiries from both Corporate/ MICE / Associates / Public Organizations / Educational Institutions / Government Departments and Travel Agents no matters related to fare quotation, direct sales opportunities, booking confirmation, and details of UO products and Corporate / Travel Trade Programs and etc.
- Provide administrative services (such as handling sales bookings, voucher & refund arrangement & etc.), support, and work closely with all Sales as a team on daily basis in contributing to the overall sales objective
- Maintain and manage the Corporate and Travel Trade website, keep update news or product information distribution to improve sales and customer services.
- Capture and generate sales through direct contact with clients/business partners and in co-ordination with Travel Agents.
- Initiate and distribute UO messages and product information to both Corporate Clients and Travel Agents through effective means.
- Conduct product presentations (PPT) and updates to both Corporate customers and Travel Agents when required.
- Sales system access code setting.
- Assist to coordinate the Trade show, familiarization trip, joint-sales promotion and sales campaign.
- Assist to formulate, implement and analyze business strategies to maximize overall sales growth and profitability in line with the Company plan;
- Assist to gather market intelligence and monitor industry developments and competitor activity in the local and regional markets.
- Keep updated and understand of governmental and regulatory issues in the territory.
- Work closely with internal Sales Team, to understand and ensure to follow the Company Policy;
- Prepare regular report and review on weekly and monthly basis.
- To assist on any assigned projects from Sales Team and the Company when required.
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in any Business / Aviation / Tourism related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Sales Department of Aviation / Travel / Hotel industry with nationwide responsibilities;
- Proven track record of successful sales and client relationship management; experience in Aviation / Travel industry is preferable;
- Knowledge of GDS, TMC, business intelligence or sales analytical systems will be an advantage;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Polished communication skills, able to deal with people at all levels and from different cultures;
- Mature, proactive, smart, responsible, results driven, with good teamwork and a strong salesperson;
- Right to work and abode in Hong Kong.
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with solid commercial knowledge and an excellent business and commercial sense;
- An engaging and persuasive professional with strong communication and relationship building skills, with various cultures;
- A strategic and analytical leader, but must also be good at details;
- Strong planning and implementation skills, and the ability to multi-tasking but not losing sight of delivering a high quality of work;
- An open minded person with positive attitude in embracing challenges. Ability to work under stress and tight timelines;
- Good international exposure and the ability and sensitivity to work with different cultures is a must. Previous overseas working experiences will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written, in English. Knowledge of Asian languages, particularly Mandarin, Korean or Japanese, will be an advantage.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua), Japanese, Korean|