Supervisor, Maintenance Cost Control & Management
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Proceed invoice management and cost control;
- Manage the departmental budget performance;
- Be the focal to communicate with Finance for the payment arrangement and other invoice management;
- Provide alert in case any abnormal maintenance cost incurred;
- Ensure proper payment record;
- Assist in other duties assigned.
- Degree in engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years related working experience in MRO or airlines;
- Good business sense, commercially aware, able to identify opportunities;
- Customer focused, able to anticipate needs, self-motivated and proactive;
- Flexible mind and willing to work on differing projects;
- Good personal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin.
- Office work environment, willing to travel.