Supervisor, Line Maintenance
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead a mechanic team to maintain LM daily operation;
- Plan and allocate the mechanics manpower according to the work program and the qualification required for day-to-day aircraft maintenance activities. Ensure that the work is performed efficiently and to the prescribed standards;
- Ensure safety procedures with airworthiness regulation are strictly complied by mechanic staff;
- Ensure all documentation issued by mechanic staff is correctly and completely filled in;
- Ensue all LM vehicles are clean and tidy during shift. If found, defect and accident should be reported correctly and timely;
- Ensure ramp office is kept in clean and tidy during the shift;
- Other duties as assigned by superior.
- HKDSE or F.5 graduate or equivalent;
- Minimum 6 years' experience of Airbus A320 series aircraft maintenance in LM/BM;
- Familiarize of Airbus A320 series aircraft defect and schedule maintenance task;
- Familiarize of using technical manual;
- Exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese language is a plus;
- Willingness to work in variable shift duty.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external parties;
- Work well under pressure with and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- HKAR-66 Aircraft Maintenance License Cat. A