Supervisor, Crew Operations
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan and publish the monthly crew roster in accordance with the HKCAD Approved Flight Time Limitation Scheme and guidelines;
- Provide FOCC Duty Manager with information on crew utilization and availability;
- Assist Manager in the supervision of Crew Rostering Team;
- Support other duties (such as Crew Control duties) that may be assigned by superior from time to time.
- HKDSE or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Airline Crewing aspects;
- Broad knowledge in crew rostering and hands-on experience in computer rostering system (Merlot, ICMS, Sabre, etc.) would be a distinct advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Proficiency in PC operations.
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Strong sense of team spirit;
- Through understanding of CAD 371, flight crew training manual and any applicable manual or part of the manual;
- Good interpersonal communication, time management and problem solving skill.