Supervisor, Crew Control
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure and supervise Crew Control Team to perform crew re-assignment in accordance with the HKCAD Approved Flight Time Limitation Scheme and company guidelines in the event of flight disruptions;
- Provide FOCC Duty Manager with information on crew utilization and availability in dealing with disruptions to flight schedule and training;
- Arrange logistics (such as air-tickets, hotel, visa and etc…) in the event of flight disruptions;
- To provide guidance and training for new joining staff, refresh subordinates on the Approved Flight Time Limitation Scheme and working procedures;
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may assign by superior from time to time.
- Form 6 or equivalent;
- 3 years' experience in Airline Crewing aspects;
- Broad knowledge in crew rostering and hands-on experience in computer rostering system (such as Merlot, ICMS, Sabre…) would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to work independent;
- Able to work on shift;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua is required;
- Proficiency in PC operations, knowledge in Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Through understanding of CAD 371, flight crew training manual and any applicable manual or part of the manual;
- Be sensitive in crew planning issue and work under pressure;
- Good interpersonal communication and problem solving skill.
- Adobe Air
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word