- Business Modeling
- Process Improvement
Supervisor, Business Solutions Architect
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as a subject matter expert in the development of business architecture framework; design and develop methodology by reviewing, analyzing, evaluating ideas, projects and opportunities;
- Develop new products, technologies and business models for the business segments and translate those requirements into highly specified project briefs and produce feasibility reports and presentation as deliverables;
- Lead Management through the development of a business architecture plan for the line of business; evaluate and present information that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making through written and oral communication materials that effectively summarize findings with recommendations;
- Provide overall direction, guidance and definition of business architecture to effectively support business strategy. Apply and utilize business modeling methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and used as a corporate knowledge resource available to project level initiatives in executive decision making;
- Ensure solutions developed across organization are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits analysis);
- Provide architectural oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business architecture roadmap/framework;
- Collaborate across business segments to both find opportunities for and showcase ideas in the Innovation and emerging business pipeline: working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement;
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above;
- Minimum 5 years relevant IT/system/networking hands-on experience; aviation experience preferred.
- Able to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; apply equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery;
- Able to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture and apply architectural principles to business solutions;
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues;
- Possess broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance;
- Extensive experience in planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives;
- Ability to work independently in an environment that undergoes constant change;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Takes initiatives and able to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Highly motivated by success but a team player;
- Self-starter with multi-tasking capability and able to meet tight deadline;
- Energetic and seeking a career building position;
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|