Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain HK Express' cloud-based reporting platform;
- Identify data-centric opportunities across the Commercial function for revenue growth;
- Develop in-house tools to exploit such opportunities;
- Establish a framework to continuously run revenue improvement trials;
- Manage 3rd-party revenue-related applications;
- Act as a systems administrator for HK Express' revenue management system;
- Ad-hoc reports and other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree, with a strong interest in data analysis and programming (Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar);
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experiences;
- Familiarity with Analytics techniques (visualization, regression analysis, machine learning, optimization);
- Experience with SQL, and with a visualization tool such as Tableau;
- Experience with a statistical computing language (e.g., R) and a general-purpose programming language (e.g., Python/Java/C++) is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and argumentation skills;
- Be able to work independently and make well-informed decisions in a fast-evolving environment.
- Data Science
- Machine Learning