Quality Assurance Engineer (Surveillance)
Location: Hong Kong
QA Engineer (Surveillance)
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Quality system operation verifications, QDR control, CMR package preparation, Quality investigation, C check input survey and audit etc.
- Quality standard verification and quality control function implementation including HKAR 145 operation surveillance; aircraft 36 hours check, Weekly check, A check and C Check surveillance;
- Responsible for lease/Return aircraft bridge check, aircraft special input monitoring;
- Aircraft C of A compliance survey;
- AD implement verification and control assistance;
- Spare incoming inspection when needed during A/C check at MRO facility;
- Issuance of C of C;
- Spare re-certification monitoring;
- QDR monitoring and following up;
- Assist CMR package preparation for C of A renewal;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Holding aircraft engineering Degree/diploma or equivalent qualification;
- 6 years aircraft engineering maintenance experiences;
- Holder of Aircraft Maintenance License CAD 66 B1.1/ B2 or CCAR 66 ME/AV;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Polished communication and coordination skills.
- Good at office and data base software usage;
- Has aircraft lease return project experience will be a plus;
- Holder of Hong Kong drive license.
- HKAR-66 Aircraft Maintenance License Cat. B
- C (Programming Language)
- Quality Control