- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
Procurement Planning Engineer
Location: Hong Kong
Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish maintenance spares and materials purchasing and inventory control project and monitor the implementation;
- Screen and evaluate suppliers and service providers;
- Proceed REP, RFQ for maintenance spare support and GTA negotiation;
- Monitor suppliers and service provider's performance;
- Ensure beneficial dealing with suppliers for aircraft spare part loan, exchange or sale to the company;
- Provide aircraft spare part reliability analysis and follow up the rectification solution with OEM;
- Implement of spare part warranty claim and counterclaim;
- Establish effective communication and good relationship with service providers;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years' experience within logistics, procurement, warehouse and systems management;
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance spare purchasing process and managing requirements, expertise of inventory control;
- Commercially astute, ability to deal with clients, suppliers and vendors maintaining and building effective relationships, responding to and preparing RFP & RFQ's;
- Excellent skills on MS Office, particularly excel;
- Willingness of taking responsibility;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with people at different levels in between the company and outside parties;
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Good business sense, commercially aware and able to identify opportunities;
- Flexible and willing to work on different projects.